The Art of Digital Wedding Photography
In your life there are of course a few moments that you want to always look back, remember and not forget. Photos are the best way to remember your beautiful moments. One of the most memorable moments in life is your marriage. The photo sheets that seem like a fragment of a happy story, make whenever you see it will smile again because it remembered that day.
One part of weddings that takes the biggest budget is pre-wedding photo shoot, D-day and videography. Have you ever imagined that your child or grandchild will later see your wedding photo album and join in smiling seeing these happy moments? And with the advances in technology today, wedding photos are not just ordinary photos, a lot of photography makes photographs as masterpieces of art, even you can create scenarios in the process of pre-wedding photos.
When people get sentimental, they usually flip albums and look at the pictures that depict the things that happened in their lives. These pictures are not simply pieces of colored papers with images for they can trigger deeply-seated emotions. Emotions vary depending on the memories attached to these images seen and preserved.
One of the moments that most people would really love to preserve is the tick of events on their wedding day.
For this reason, people even decide to hire professional photographers to capture the important moments of their lives. However, these photographers may not always advise the client to strike a pose. They are expected to wait patiently to be able to catch memorable portraits. Most photographers that are employed for weddings have assistants so that they can maximize their strategy in creating an album that will not regrettable.
What if you would also want to take pictures of a friend’s wedding?
Here are a few basic techniques and styles for anyone who wants to capture the said event using a digital camera:
1. If you want to take a picture of a couple or any intended target, make sure that the background is good and the environment is not so crowded.
2. If there is a nice background but it is hard to focus on the couple, you may shoot them from shoulder up.
3. If some of the guests are wearing glasses, they can be advised to stand tilt their heads a little down or sideways to avoid the glaring effect that normally appears when the flash is used.
4. If there is a couple or a group that you wish to include in the picture, you should zoom in or out of the picture.
5. You must not shoot a couple or any guest against the light so that dark images will not appear
6. Candid shots are also dramatic. These portraits reveal more than the quality of the picture itself. In fact, many professionals do this to capture intimate and memorable moments.
7. You should be alert at all times since you can seldom ask individuals to pose
again for you.
8. Your digital camera should be equipped with appropriate memory cards or sticks to ensure that no great moment is missed.
9. You are not advised to use low resolutions if the images will be displayed and
hung later. Just always remember that the higher the resolution utilized, the larger the size of prints that can be made.
10. Keep a copy of your best works so you can use and reuse the techniques that
made your viewers smile and appreciate your creation more.
You can do this by saving albums on your personal computer to free up the space in your memory card. You may also use other software to enhance the quality of the prints to be made.
Photography is truly a wonderful art. Wedding is a wonderful event. The union of these things will trigger emotions and memories in the long run more so if images are captured and preserved well. They all depend on your camera and your love for this art and the couple.